Tattoo?

Discussion in 'Advice Board' started by Dawn, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Dawn

Dawn Registered Member

Okay, so lately I've really been wanting to get a tattoo. I've even decided where and what I want it of..

However I'm not overly good with the whole pain thing.

So I was just wondering exactly how sore people find it and if it's actually bareable for someone like me :stare:.
    Also would anyone recommend/recommend against it?

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

From what I've heard, it's not that terrible but if you're really bad at handling pain, you should just give up.

3. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm in the same position, I know exactly what I want and where it's going I'm just a bit worried about the pain.

From what people have said to me, it is painfull but you quickly get over it. You just keep thinking about having a lovely tattoo!

4. Merc

I have a few ideas and I'm actually not turned off by the pain, more so the idea that I may not like the tattoo I get several years from now.

5. Dawn

Dawn Registered Member

Thanks guys! It'll probably take some serous convincing but hopefully I'll push myself to do it in the end. Some people even say the pain is addictive :|... I doubt I'll find that, but let's just see!

What are you guys wanting done?

6. bball4life

bball4life Alfred :: Gotham Hero

yeah, the only thing about getting tatoos is that as you grow old, and your skin gets baggier, the tatoo starts to look not so good anymore.

7. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

That would be my major concern too. I would probably get bored of it soon after getting it and regret having got it in the first place.

8. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm getting 'Man United' written on my fore-arm.

9. Merc

It would take me a long time to decide on a design I like. I immediately think of people who get girlfriends/boyfriends/husbands/wives names tattooed on them and then they need to break out the cheese grater if the relationship ends.

o:

10. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I'd be against it unless there's more to it than you just want a tattoo.

Matriqulated likes this.