• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Tattoo laser removal experiences?

ColonelHansLanda

Registered Member
So I'm saving up to get a nasty tattoo wiped. Has anyone on the forum been through the process? Any horror stories, or words of reassurance? I'm well aware it's going to hurt - I'd just like to hear about it from those who have experienced it firsthand.

Thanks in advance! :)

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I don't have tattoos but I'm interested to find out about this. You know, just in case one day I wake up and realised I got a tattoo the night before. :lol:

Are they more expensive than getting a tattoo? I can imagine it is, if so by how much?

ColonelHansLanda

Registered Member
I don't have tattoos but I'm interested to find out about this. You know, just in case one day I wake up and realised I got a tattoo the night before. :lol:

Are they more expensive than getting a tattoo? I can imagine it is, if so by how much?
Muuuuuch more expensive. In the UK it's about £50 a session, with most tattoos taking from 4 to 10 sessions. Pretty damn hefty, so don't make the same mistake I did lol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth General Discussion 9
Danno Art & Creative 1
Danno General Discussion 22
S General Discussion 12
Hilander Science & History 4