TatAD.com Launches NEW LOOK!

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by TatAD, May 8, 2005.

1. TatAD

TatAD Registered Member

TatAD.com: The world's first Human Billboard Advertising community has launched its NEW LOOK!

The new site front face has been launched and our design team is working frantically to bring the entire site up to the same caliber as the front page.

Hot new features will include 2 new video games, Celebrity Tattoos, a Tattoo showcase directory, Party Notifications, Expanded Forums, skill based games for real money play and more!!!

Help us out with some more comments and suggestions as we build a new advertising community, featuring walking, talking billboards. TatAD members are now becoming international celebrities. You could be NEXT!

TatAD will be branding its next group of Companies on Thursday, May 26th, at Vancouver's most exclusive nightclub venue: SKYBAR!

Body Painting, temporary tattoos, permanent branding, entertainment by OTI Productions, Bogueart Entertainment and CHECKMATE and Concise! WOW!!!!

See the new Lamborghini Gallardo in person LIVE at the event! See you there.... For more information contact Mark Chadwick or Darren Little
    604-771-1901.

TatAD.com
    Get Branded! Get PAID!

2. bodybillboardz

bodybillboardz Registered Member

Looks great! Good luck with it all!

Take care,
    Melinda

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Very nice! I tried the skateboarding game and it doesn't save my scores when I click save. Pretty cool games though. I love the new look. Very crisp looking!

4. TatAD

TatAD Registered Member

Just getting the score system all hooked up. Thanks for visiting though.

Man do I ever wish I was a tech guy sometimes. Seems they come from another planet and work in another time zone! Definitely not regular business hours that's for sure lol!

TatAD

5. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to my life. :lol: It's 2:09 in the morning here.. LOL!

6. TatAD

TatAD Registered Member

Andrew,

Man, my life is becoming the Internet!

Can't imagine my life without it! Feel like I can go anywhere and nowhere all at the same time.

Cheers
    Darren