Tarot Readings

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Have any of you ever had a Tarot reading done? Are you skeptical when it comes to this sort of thing? If you have had one done, did any of what was said come true?

I had this thread idea last night. I was cleaning out my room (yes, I was bored), and came across the recording from when I had mine done a few years back. At the time I had it done I was really skeptical about it all (the only reason I had it done in the first place was because it was a xmas present), and just threw the tape somewhere in my room afterwards. Anyway I gave it a listen last night and quite a lot of what was said has actually happened. It was quite a shock actually how accurate it was. So I guess i'm a believer now

Last edited:
Ooo interesting, what kind of stuff came true? If it's personal then no worries.

Never had anything done like that myself. I'm kinda skeptical but I still find it fascinating. I think that there's truth in it, but a lot of readings are probably bull and just lucky/leave it very wide open for interpretation. Just like with anything of that sort really. My nan did it years ago, before I was born, and the reader told her she was going to have lots of grandchildren and one was going to become a doctor. She does now have a lot of G-kids, but there's only myself and 1 or 2 others that haven't got a career path sorted out yet.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Ooo interesting, what kind of stuff came true? If it's personal then no worries.
Umm well i'll give you the two that most surprised me about coming true

They said that i'd be moving house soon. As i'd just moved into my current house at the time I disregarded that straight away, but it turns out I did move about a month later.

They also said that the person closest to me would do something that would really hurt me and I wouldn't forgive them. That also came true.

Last edited:

Jaszibabes

The Instigator
V.I.P.
I've never had anything like this done, but I've always wanted to just to see what would happen. I guess I'm a little skeptical, but more curious. Plus, there have been other people (like yourself, Imp) that have had things come true.

Maybe I'll tell Konshentz to get me set up for one for a Christmas present. Haha.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I used to read tarot cards. I still have my personal packs. I've made awesome reads with it before at the height of my mysticism. But it's been so many years since I've lost or ignored whatever gift I had for it. If I take my packs now, the read will probably just be as beurky as random online/computerised ones. Rubbish.

I've had one once. I can't say how good it was, because it was almost like playing mad libs. Like "Your environment seems to be in a state of turmoil, have any major events happened to you recently that could have caused this?"