Tara's future in TNA in doubt

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Source: Rajah.com

This sucks because I always thought Victoria/Tara was a very good in ring performer for the gals.

You can read her blog post here.

2. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

Dont care very much about this news but she's always been on top wrestling wise compared to the other women wrestlers. If she doesn't want to re-sign with TNA because all of those demands then TNA should just let her walk...because in all honesty it's not that big of a loss IMO. There's other wrestlers out there I'm sure that could wrestle just as good.

3. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Shittles to this news. As a dedicated wrestler with genuine heart and soul, Varon's a big plus for my pro wrestling entertainment. And I'm not just saying that because she's from down the road in San Berdoo!

4. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Tara would be a big loss to TNA i think. Victoria was always one of my favourite WWF divas and i think Tara is one of the best in TNA aswell (even with her lame tarantula gimmick). Plus it's extra worrying because i heard Sarita and Taylor Wilde's futures may be in doubt aswell. If all three are let go then that's a huge loss to the Knockouts division. Three of the best wrestlers in it.

5. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

Of all of the Knockouts on TNA, I enjoy Tara and Angelina Love the most. If anyone goes it should NOT be any of them (and Sarita and Taylor) but instead the Beautiful People (mainly Lacey Von Erich).

6. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Felt bad, so I sent her a note:

Millz likes this.
  7. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Ahhh, this sucks really. I honestly won't lose sleep, but she was definitely in the top 3 of the knockouts in TNA, and to lose her is a step down for the company.

She was an awesome talent in the WWE, and she did pretty well in TNA, all I can say is good luck to her and her future endeavours.

8. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

I feel bad for her, and it does suck for TNA. The Knockouts division will still thrive without her, I think. She's not the cornerstone of it by any means, just a great veteran addition. There's a lot of talent that can still make it great. Still, Tara rules and I wish her the best. Ideally I hope she and TNA do work something out.

9. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Here's where rumor sites come in and it's probably all bullshit...

I still its my duty to put it out there lol...

10. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

My instinct tells me that this stuff is false, especially since she's an established vet and respected female wrestler.

Still, you never know what someone's individual personality is like.