Movies Talledaga Nights

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Jungle Jim, Aug 4, 2006.

?

When will you see Taladaga Nights?

1. First showing

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. The weekend its out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. the next week

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. rent it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. never

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jungle Jim

Jungle Jim Guest

The Ballad of Ricky Bobby. I think that it will be another great Will Ferrel movie.

2. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

It will be another Will Ferrel movie that has its moments, and will be funny in a kind of cheap, moronic way. In terms of good film making, it will suck, but it will be funny and popular.

3. Ds136

Ds136 Guest

Im so excited to see it today. It just looks so hilarious, I only hope they didn't show all of the funny parts in the previews.

Kaz, how many comedy movies can you say are good in terms of film making?

4. Omega

Omega Ω

I think Will Ferrel blows and cannot act. I hate all his movies to date and when he was on SNL I hated him. I will never see this movie unless it is on T.V. or free to me.

5. Ant On A Log

Ant On A Log Guest

I was so going to make a thread about this, but I fell asleep.

This looks like an awesome movie. I think it really captures the mentality and intelligence that the whole NASCAR fan base revolves around. It's like watching monkeys and laughing at their ignorance and basic use of tools and reasoning skills. Although, I shouldn't diss monkeys like that because they do a better job of it than the NASCAR fan base.

6. Jungle Jim

Jungle Jim Guest

Omega, can you honestly say that you didnt even like Anchorman? I think this movie will be sort of like Anchorman, would see it at the first showing but I already have other plans.

7. Ds136

Ds136 Guest

I just saw it and it does not dissapoint, it was hilarious.

8. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Every single Marx brothers film, Dr. Strangelove, a lot of dark humor stories, essentially all satire films. Just because it's a comedy film doesn't mean it's exempt from needing a plot, depth, or style.

9. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

It was alright. There was no supporting actors. Will ferrall was the whole movie.

I'd give it a 5/10

Not worth your 8 bucks.

Ive see clerks 2 twice now and that was worth every penny go see that instead.

10. Ant On A Log

Ant On A Log Guest

Fuck. I don't believe you. I still have hope that this is going to be a great movie.