tall tee's and such

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by k3rm0r, Feb 24, 2010.

1. k3rm0r

k3rm0r Registered Member

what's your general opinion abouth ppl wearing tall tee's and such. The past year this have become like what the youngster and even some older ppl wear. Even when snowboarding(usualy were i see it the most). And in my opinion it looks like a god damn night dress...

[​IMG]

Couldn't find a better image atm. this one is a bit extreme..

But what your opinion abouth ppl who walk around in tall tee's and often things like bandanas to look more like a "gangster"..

her's an example on how this type of "fashin" is invading the snowboarding aswell Keep it G! on Vimeo <-- comedy but stil it show's somewhat how ppl are these days up in the hill

Last edited: Feb 24, 2010

2. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

people stopped wearing them after middle school. Maybe they just hit their grow spurts or something. I don't know. I wouldn't dare wearing something like that as a part of my regular clothing.

3. storm_ina_C_cup

storm_ina_C_cup Registered Member

I think it's fucking gay. That's what I think.

4. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

Such people don't care about other people's opinion on their fashion sense.
    I think it's a failed attempt at being a medievil hip ganster.

5. k3rm0r

k3rm0r Registered Member

The sad thing is that i even see ppl in their early to mid 20's dressing like that..
    ------
    What u think about the ppl on the other side of this "fashion". The ppl wearing way to tight cloths? I rather find them fucking gay. And the other just plain retarded. I mean they are wearing a god damn night dress!

Last edited: Feb 25, 2010
  6. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

Everyone has their own taste in wearing clothes .... but I see these tall tees and am like " ewwwww "
    It just sucks. I see nothing attractive about it.
    I'd rather use it when going to sleep...

Last edited: Feb 25, 2010
  7. NINnerd

NINnerd Survived a M&G with Trent

8. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I think it looks fucking ridiculous. I never saw the point in wearing clothing 10 times too big, and paired with the pants they wear around their knees...yeah they look really 'cool'

9. k3rm0r

k3rm0r Registered Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

hehe..:D
    They do look funny.... haha

10. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

WOW!!! How would anyone go out on the street like that ????