Talking about things to gross people out

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Iris, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Do you ever talk about things to gross people out?

I know jeanie thinks it is disgusting when I talk about poop, and that is pretty much the only reason I would bring it up for a while. Now that joke has died, though haha

Mirage likes this.

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

No.

I don't see the point in grossing people out, besides simply telling them is hardly the most effective way to get them grossed out if you really think about it.

3. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Only when I talk about doing dirty things with Anita's dog. Seeing her and Jeanie react the way they do makes it hard for me to stop.
    In general I don't go out of my way to gross people out but if it happens and it entertains me then I'll go even further with it.

4. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't do it, really. It gets done to me quite a bit though.

I like to yell out people's temptations though. Or something that will get stuck in their heads. Come to think of it, I may only do that to Kayleigh.

Smoothies! Ba nom a nom!

5. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

It doesn't gross me out when you talk about pooping, I just wonder why you're so eager to share about it. lol

I think it's fun to gross people out about some things, like zits

6. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Really? :|

Well, shit. That sucks, then. That was the only reason I did it lol

7. shoen

shoen New Member

My sister in law is grossed out when she sees someone brushing their teeth. Hahaha. I wonder if she brushes herself infront of the bathroom mirror.

8. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't go out of my way to gross people out, but if I see they are getting grossed out then I will carry the conversation on because I like to see people squirm. Like in chat one time, when Kay was getting grossed out thinking about her parents having sex. Haha good times

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I don't talk about poop to gross people out I do it because it's hilarious.

Personally I never was a person that cared about grossing people out, I'll do a few things here and there with my eyes, or I'll show anita my winis, but other than that I don't care for it.

Jeanie and Barbara like this.
  10. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

I don't think anyone would believe me if I said I weren't that person that talks about gross shit in bad places. I love making people squeemish talking about 2girls1cup, jarsquatter, things I've seen when I was a medic, or otherwise things that'll make your skin crawl. And if I see that I'm really getting to someone, chances are that I'll make it worse however I can.