• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Talk about this auction at button

kromsales

Registered Member
Ebay removed it from my auction. Any ideas why? :(

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
that's interesting they removed mine too : (

kromsales

Registered Member
Bunny_roses said:
that's interesting they removed mine too : (
I guess I am happy they didnt close the auctions but still a reason would have been nice.

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
right I didn't get an explanation either. Seems babedoll got an explanation but I didn't get an email like that : /

kromsales

Registered Member
Bunny_roses said:
right I didn't get an explanation either. Seems babedoll got an explanation but I didn't get an email like that : /
hmmm wonder why I didnt think it was agianst the rules :(

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
eBay didn't remove it. I uploaded a new image that is a 1x1 transparent gif for now just to be safe since somebody was getting some grief from eBay.

I am talking with eBay about this and should have it sorted shortly. Will let you guys know.

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Hey girls......not sure why either....but I'm just glad they didn't remove my Auctions. They have done that once [email protected] :)

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
eBay would have just deleted the listing if they didn't like it. You must have missed my post since your reply was RIGHT after it. I am taking care of everything and am talking with eBay about it.

kromsales

Registered Member
Forehead Guy said:
eBay didn't remove it. I uploaded a new image that is a 1x1 transparent gif for now just to be safe since somebody was getting some grief from eBay.

I am talking with eBay about this and should have it sorted shortly. Will let you guys know.
Ok Thanks ! :) Wondered what happened LOL