Talk about golden opperunity this cool

nani1987

Registered Member
You all gotta see this a 3d house for gp..............
add her to your watch list she recently made the twin towers and it was an awesome job she is very talented...........oh yeah...........she my cuz......lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5605290310&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1

I still got 5day on my auction met my resv was on powerline radio tonite.. it was cool that my auction was on the horse race bidding.... i added more mystery items and it's over 1k hits...............hmmmmmm

nani

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Hey that is VERY cool!!! I hope they buy it!! Looks like she put alot of hard work into this! I added it to my watch list!!

nani1987

Registered Member
I hope they do too.. she spent like 4 days on it......... I gave her the idea after the twin towers one she had.. that sold for 3k almost and since she is single anything helps.. she gonna add another item to it today I think a pic... but either way it is neat idea.... she got patience more than I do.......I can't hold anything straight.
thanks for helping her out........ nani

redchinsu

Registered Member
nani1987,
You may want to tell them about addwatch I think they pay ebayers to watch peoples auction.

I haven't tried them yet but I might.