• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Talk about a pain in the ass

SamusAran86

Registered Member
**Warning this is highly gross and also a little embaressing on my part**

5 days ago I noticed a pimplelike thing growing on my tailbone, the only reason I noticed it was because of the pain it caused, it wasn't that bad so I thought nothing of it.

The next day, It hurt like someone had hit me in the tailbone with a sledgehammer, It was unconfortable to do almost anything, couldnt sleep that night.

I decieded to work through the next day, and man was it a painful one, when I came home from work I noticed the "pimple" had popped, which is always good, but the pain got worse, and the "pimple" kept draining and wouldnt close.

I finally decieded to go to the doctors office and see what the hell it was, turnes out its a Pilonidal Cyst. All i can really say is it hurts like a sonofabitch. I either have to wait for this to completly drain out, or have surgery to have the cyst removed, but even then there is a chance that the cyst can come back.

It royally sucks.

BlackDeatha

Registered Member
That's crap-eh-damn, and, umm, well, I hope that works out for you?

:lol:

No, kidding aside, hope your problem goes away soon...

:evil:

Pianobone

Registered Member
A growth on the bum! Hmm... disturbing.

Askiri

Registered Member
Yeah those are supposed to suck alot. A friend of mine had one and my dad has apparently had a few....They says it's "Really painfull" and "It really sucks ass". Friend went into detail what they did.....very very gross.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
it is Really Painful, Its getting better slowly, Im going to try and work tomarrow, as i cannot afford to miss anymore