Taking Steroids

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by English-Emo-Boy, May 9, 2009.

1. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

I've been putting in some serious work out sessions recently in an attempt to get back into top shape and the thought of aiding this with steroids is tempting.

Some of my mates have taken steroids and their huge, absolutely bulging with quality muscle.

What puts me off though is the health issues attached to steroids and the side effects.

Have you ever taken steroids, have you ever been tempted and what advice would you give to someone who is thinking of trying them?

2. Julia

Julia Registered Member

I know of quite a few people who have taken steroids and yes they do look more muscle bound but I would not reccomend it, Its like collagen in how it works it plumps up the muscle allowing more fluid to get into it so you look bigger, but when it wears of your left with stretched skin and then you wil either have to keep on taking it or build it up yourself by working out , I would just hire a personal trainer in the long run it will cost less, you will be in great shape and you will see results quickly, also the men i know were complete assholes while taking these and got into fights ect, also like any drug unless you get it from the doctor you really dont know what your pumping into your body, stay clean work hard thats what I say.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I'll ask you one question:

Do you like your balls?

If you answered yes, stay away, very far away from steroids.

ExpectantlyIronic likes this.
  4. n3wt

n3wt Registered Member

Definatly dont pump your body full of that shit man as Ju already said we know loads of people who have done it and it is just a quick fix. Its much better to stick at it and get it the natural way.

5. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

Same as everyone else EBB, dont go near the things, the benefit of looking good is far outweighed by the health risks, the side effects can turn a nice guy into a raging ass hole.
    It may take longer to achieve the look you want but at least you will know that you reached it naturally.

I was offered them years ago, to give me a competitive edge is what they said, i turned them down flat.
    Get the thought of things out your head.

6. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

I watched something on TV about steroids on Friday night and the guy was massive!

He knew the risks to what he was doing to himself
    They have severe health risks and personally I would never take them and I would advise people not to take them. If the person is educated about the risks and is happy to take them, then it's their decision and I won't try and stop them.