Taking showers

ItsMagick

Registered Member
I like taking showers in the morning before my early class, but it's always so cold in the morning and I hate it. When do you take your showers? Any tips so I don't feel so dirty in the morning?

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
I sometimes take two showers during the day. If it's a class day or days where I'm getting up for something I will take a shower in the morning (which is almost every day) if not, I just take one whenever.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Take the night before. I don't feel dirty in the morning...just not so wide awake (a morning shower would have fixed that).

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
Can you put your water heating on a timer, just so it's warm enough for you when you get up?
I think the idea of a shower is not just to look clean and wake yourself up, it's to actually be clean, and if the water is cold, then that's not really happening.

If it helps, have your shower at night, and just have a warm wash in the morning, unless you are on a promise... heehee.

Wade8813

Registered Member
I take a shower at night, so I won't feel like I'm sleeping in the dirt and sweat from the day. Also, I'm not a morning person, so I like sleeping in more (which makes me almost wonder why I joined the Army ;).)

But if you go to sleep clean, and sleep in clean bedding, unless it's unbearably hot in your room, you shouldn't be dirty when you wake up.

LadyPinky

scientia potestas est
I take a shower at night, so I won't feel like I'm sleeping in the dirt and sweat from the day. Also, I'm not a morning person, so I like sleeping in more (which makes me almost wonder why I joined the Army ;).)

But if you go to sleep clean, and sleep in clean bedding, unless it's unbearably hot in your room, you shouldn't be dirty when you wake up.
Me too. I shower at night. I sleep in till the last possible moment in the morning.