Taking photos

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Bliss, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

What do you enjoy taking snaps of the most? People, scenery, animals, etc.

I am not that great at taking photos but I have taken a lot of pictures of my sisters dog which always turned out good. She looks lovely in a lot of them and I could imagine them being on a card or something.

2. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

Animals and scenery are my favourite things to take pictures of. I went on a trip to Alberta back in May. I took 2000 pictures, and 2 thirds of them were scenery and animals. The rest had people in them. I can see people all the time, so why do I need pictures of them =P

When I do take pictures of people, I prefer to take pictures of them actually doing something. Like sports pictures, or them running, jumping or what not. I hate posed pictures, I love action shots.

3. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

Friends and family and my dogs.

I really like photos of nature and what not, but I don't know what to do with them after I take them, so I just stick with people and animals.

4. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

I use them as computer desktop backgrounds. If I had a better printer for y computer, I'd love to print some out and frame them. I love nature, so having it everywhere in the house would be really cool.

Oooh_snap likes this.
  5. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

That is true! I also don't really have a knack for taking nature photos, but I have been on a kick of having nature pictures as my background! I tend to be a minimalist, so I don't have many pictures hanging up or anything, but I think if I ever get enough that I really like I could think of some nice places to put them.

6. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I don't like taking photos all that much, animals would be my favourite though. Taking pictures of people can get annoying because they always want so many :lol: different angles etc. If it's just a couple then that's no problem. Scenery is great if I can find something that's worth taking a photo of.

7. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

Umm, yes. My photography is in my signature.

Everyone probably thinks it's a Rick Roll though D:

8. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

9. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

10. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

I like to take pictures of mostly scenery, sunsets or objects that I find interesting, like the way something is sitting in a particular way etc From an artistic view of things, I'm not a fan of taking pictures of people, but if I was going out with friends or doing something special I'll take pics.

I also really like to take a lot of black and white photos.