• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Taking Back Sunday

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
They released their latest album a few weeks ago, Louder Now. I didnt get into TBS until this year when i got ahold of their album called Tell all your Friends.

DLed Where you want to be (their second album) and it was garbage compared to their first album but they also lost like 2 or so members.

So Im listening to their last album and i think its pretty good not as good as their first but they sound more like their first.

Any thoughts about this band and their latest album.

P

pasteycracker

I first heard Taking Back Sunday a couple years ago (I think around 2003) and I got their first cd... It was good, but I lost all faith in them when I saw them live (they were horrible when i saw them) and their second cd was rubbish.

Since then just lost interest in them. They're good for what they are... but I don't care for them too much.

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
I haven't heard too much of them, and I haven't been too impressed by what I have heard. Oh well.

L

lilbballfrk

some songs are too plain, but others are great. based on the songs ive heard from them, i love em =D