Taker may be out for six to eight months (May 01, 2007)

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Omega, May 2, 2007.

1. Omega

Omega Ω

What was originally planned to be a long-term title reign for The Undertaker could come to a quick halt, reports The Wrestling Observer.

The wrestler suffered a biceps tear prior to Sunday's Backlash PPV; following the match, he was in "tremendous pain."

The muscle is noticeably rolled up, which implies a complete tear off the bone and a six-to-eight month recovery period.

Undertaker committed to working a more regular WWE schedule for the purpose of long-term title reign, but if the injury is as serious as most believe, he'll be forced to drop the belt soon.

He was to be evaluated by Dr. James Andrews Tuesday afternoon. After determining if Undertaker will be required to drop the belt, WWE will then have to decide whether or not it can safely be done via a match.

2. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

DAAAAMMMNNNN. Man this bites major ass. I knew something had to go wrong when he won the title in the first place. But I guess it could be good if a guy like Kane or Benoit gets into the title hunt again.

3. Omega

Omega Ω

No they will most likely give it back to Batista for awhile untill Kennedy has been built up enought to take the title away from Batista.

4. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

i hav a feeling that they will give it to batista, i noticed that taker padded his arm on smackdown, and he raised his left hand at the end of the show instead of the usual right

5. andrew_bishop

They will give it back to Batista but I don't think they should. Im really getting tired of him and Cena holding the title for so long and I think its time for somebody like Kane to get a shot with the title.

6. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

i doubt Kane will get the title, it will be Batista, the only ppl i see that they would give the title to is batista, undertaker, and kennedy, which is real crap, they should give it to more ppl, Benoit and Kane probably wont hav another world title reign

7. andrew_bishop

But both of them should. They have done so much , Whoever holds it will have to hold it for awhile and then I can see them losing sometime in the fall and then somebody loses it at Mania.