Movies Taken

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by MAgnum9987, Jan 4, 2009.

1. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

Taken looks like an icredible movie coming out in May. staring Leem Neason ( The Phantom Menace, Batman Begins, Nel), he plays a ex Spec-op dude, who rescues his daughter from capture. Other than that i don't have much info on the movie, but it looks really good

2. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I agree. It does look good. It might get my adrenaline flowing again. I saw the trailer a couple times in the theaters. The part where the guy's like "Good luck...*click*" was pretty sweet.

3. Lemonv1

Lemonv1 Registered Member

Coming out in May? Do you live in America?

I've already seen this film, maybe for once we English got something before you :p

4. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

I have seen this already,a friend had it,i would recommend it,there are some great action scenes in it and Neeson's is very good in the role.
    He is brutal in some parts of the film,but thats what caught my attention,the fact he would do just about anything to get his daughter back.

I will certainly be seeing this again.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I just saw the trailer, it looks fairly good, good action scenes it seems by the preview, good storyline and seems to have decent acting.

I probably won't see it in the theaters, but i'll probably see it when it comes out on DVD.

6. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I have seen this as well, and it was a awesome movie, good suspense and action was great.

7. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

This film was out in England a few months ago. I'd definitely recommend watching it. It was really good and I'd definitely watch it again.

8. tassietank02

tassietank02 New Member

yeah im in australia and yea it came out on dvd a couple of weeks ago, and its a awesome movie and by far in the top 5 movies of 2008

9. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I saw it yesterday. Liam Neeson was pretty much a total badass throughout the entire movie. The way he so so ruthless in the pursuit of his daughter was incredible.

There were a couple instances that were a bit 'Hollywood"-ish. You just can't think too hard about those.