Take Out/Fast Food/Restaurants?

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by Babe_Ruth, Nov 15, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

How times a week do you usually order take out, go to Restaurants or Fast Food joints?

Personally I go to restaurants or fast food joints between two or three times a week, usually Friday's and Saturdays, then add a day during the week. I never order take out.

How about you guys?

2. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

One prefers the delights of ones own home cooking, though perhaps once a year, one might indulge in 'fast food.'
    wotwot.
    [​IMG]

Nosferatu_Alucard likes this.
  3. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

I almost never do. I always cook. Occasionally on a weekend I might just order chinese or a pizza, but that is pretty rare.

4. Buddhz

Buddhz Registered Member

Once every two weeks, sometimes weekly if we're feeling plush we will get a take away. Very rarely eat out.

5. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

i do prefer to cook my own food, but sometimes its just nice to go to a restaurant and have a nice meal with friends or family. i would say i got to fast food joints maybe once every 2 or 3 weeks, i try my best not to eat from them but they are sooooo nice. i dont get takeaways often. maybe the odd weekend here and there we will order one :)

6. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I eat Arby's often. :lol: Not a whole meal. But on occasion I take a handful of curly fries and a piece of popcorn chicken.

It's a perk of working there.

7. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Once a week usually on pay day since I'm too lazy to shop during that day.

8. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Once every few weeks we'll order in. Usually Chinese or pizza.

9. fragile

fragile Registered Member

I don't order take out either, that only happens like once a year or something. But I'll probably say that I go out to eat maybe once or twice every other week or so? I try not to go too often, because it's either expensive or cheap and unhealthy. But it's nice to go out and eat with friends.

10. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Homecooking 6-7 days a week. On certain weeks, I may either have pizza delivered or dine/take out; usually falls on a Saturday.