Take Out/Fast Food/Restaurants?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
How times a week do you usually order take out, go to Restaurants or Fast Food joints?

Personally I go to restaurants or fast food joints between two or three times a week, usually Friday's and Saturdays, then add a day during the week. I never order take out.

How about you guys?

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I almost never do. I always cook. Occasionally on a weekend I might just order chinese or a pizza, but that is pretty rare.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
i do prefer to cook my own food, but sometimes its just nice to go to a restaurant and have a nice meal with friends or family. i would say i got to fast food joints maybe once every 2 or 3 weeks, i try my best not to eat from them but they are sooooo nice. i dont get takeaways often. maybe the odd weekend here and there we will order one :)

Iris

rainbow 11!
I eat Arby's often. :lol: Not a whole meal. But on occasion I take a handful of curly fries and a piece of popcorn chicken.

It's a perk of working there.

fragile

Registered Member
I don't order take out either, that only happens like once a year or something. But I'll probably say that I go out to eat maybe once or twice every other week or so? I try not to go too often, because it's either expensive or cheap and unhealthy. But it's nice to go out and eat with friends.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Homecooking 6-7 days a week. On certain weeks, I may either have pizza delivered or dine/take out; usually falls on a Saturday.