• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Take a Peek at My Toys

SamusAran86

Registered Member
well, his is worth alot more than mine

Most of my toys wont be worth anything for another 15-20 years... cept for my videogames... which would cost about 7,000 to replace... not counting consoles

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
No i don't really collect Star Wars. Only Boba and Jengo Fett. My wife collects the Yoda toys.

I would guess that it would take up a big house. It would to be wild to see. :D

The funny thing is I got Tater started in collecting on a mass scale. Up untill he met me he only had a few peices. And now.....What can I say. I got him hooked on collecting toys and he got me into viedo games.
Tater you still have a long way before you catch me....... :D

Last edited:

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Yes, I will never match yor Toys collection... but one things for sure... You;ll never match my games collection

doubles2004

Registered Member
Yea ,,It would be a sight to see thats for sure..Still even now what you have is worth money to the right person tater.

And night i think you have toys r us beat.. :lol:

SamusAran86

Registered Member
I see kids jaws drop when they enter my room... you could only imagine my reaction when I saw his basement!

nani1987

Registered Member
Darth Tater said:
I see kids jaws drop when they enter my room... you could only imagine my reaction when I saw his basement!
my 14yr old is really into star war i won't dare show him this.....lol how long have you both been collecting........... doubles is right you both got a gold mine... if you keep them in the box do you have any idea what it is gonna be about about 5 or 10yrs from one.... very rare to find.............. you both got some good investments there......... my son drools when he goes to the store........lol

doubles2004

Registered Member
Im sure They do..But yes i would like to see the looks on someones face when they walked in Nights basement

SamusAran86

Registered Member
its like being in a antiques store... you can look but dont touch

why, because if you break it you buy it lol

I think I am about the only person who can actually pick something up of his, (besides his wife) and not get the "heat vision" and explode on site lmdao

Its sad when someone disrespects your collection by screwing with something they have no idea what they are handleing... and thats happened to us both numerous times

nani1987

Registered Member
these two are two overgrown kids like my husband... he plays ps2 football with my kids and nephew and lets say he not a good loser.........lol

but i have to admit you both got awesome pics i am sure you have more you haven't shown..................nani

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
StewedParrot Introductions 12
Dabs General Discussion 17
Scissorhands Bathroom Wall 2
Scissorhands Bathroom Wall 0
Dragon Breaking News 1