• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Take a Peek at My Toys

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
Very nice Darth! can't wait to see more that you are going to post.

um do you have the matching set to the piggies as well? :lol:

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Well??????It's later.! Where are the pics man.......I wanna see more.. :D
Come on man inquireing minds want to know. :D

SamusAran86

Registered Member
well, I guess I will post my consoles...

Can you name them all?

looks like I need to add a fer...

Be posted in a bit

Last edited:

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Cool man. :cool: And yes I can. Want me too?
Atari
Coleco Vision
Seaga Dreamcast
Game Cube.
N 64

You forgot 5 other systems that you have.........

Last edited:

SamusAran86

Registered Member
I know that... for some reason, I dont have those pics from what I took last night... but I plan to rectify that situation lol

Julie

Registered Member
WOW...Thanks for posting your collection! Actually, thank you to both of you...tater & surfer...I had been dying to see both collections! You guys are amazing! And now I see why you 2 get along so well too!

SamusAran86

Registered Member
tonyspoker said:
WOW...Thanks for posting your collection! Actually, thank you to both of you...tater & surfer...I had been dying to see both collections! You guys are amazing! And now I see why you 2 get along so well too!
theres alot more too it than that, we both added pieces to each others collections

Surfer is the only one who has ever seen my collection personally...
And I can say, Ive slept in his basement, and its a hell of alot more fun seeing it personally... Thjough you better not touch anything... because most stuff is worth more than you can make in a month lol

nani1987

Registered Member
my 16 caught a glimpse of this ...thanks now he wants one...... not.......lol I told him to get a job.................lol nani

hey are you two collecting the kids version of star wars toy from burger king....?

Last edited:

doubles2004

Registered Member
Well if yall put both collections together ..I wonder how big of a place you would need ..Both of yall are sitting on a gold mine ..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
StewedParrot Introductions 12
Dabs General Discussion 17
Scissorhands Bathroom Wall 2
Scissorhands Bathroom Wall 0
Dragon Breaking News 1