• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Take a Peek at My Toys

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Since surfer decieded to post his WHOLE BASEMENT, I have decieded to post my little piddly room. First off Ill show you the big stuff in the living room

Last edited:

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Continueing the Gameroom...

well it looks like 2 of the gameroom pics are still alittle too large, will resize it and post it in a bit, so I put my NES stuff along in this post

Last edited:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
You boys and your toys!

Boys and toys-boys and toys-silly boys and all their toys!

Sorry work days almost over, very impressive Darth!

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Right on. I was wondering when someone would put up their collection as well.
Man you have added more since the last time I was there.
Oh yeah.! I see piggies.!! :lol: :lol:
So you gonna show us more?

SamusAran86

Registered Member
I didnt think people would want to see my books, NP (and other magazine collections) and other stuff... thats everything I have out... just not detailed

The game collection is up on IGN (link in other post) thats the only thing I have inventoried so far, but now that I have the digital, I can do my toys

1_ares_1

Registered Member
You know what they say Angel, "Boys Will Be Toys" ooopsy! I mean, "Boys Will Be Boys!"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
StewedParrot Introductions 12
Dabs General Discussion 17
Scissorhands Bathroom Wall 2
Scissorhands Bathroom Wall 0
Dragon Breaking News 1