• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Tails

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
How come all the saiyans born after goten and trunks dont have tails goten is just like gohan a half saiyan so shouldn't he have a tail the same goes with trunks.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Most likely they just get them removed as soon as they are born, because all of them know the danger now.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah it makes sence, but still I don't think Chi Chi really knows the damage it really does, I am not 100% but she is the one who trained him and everything(talking about Goten) Goku didnt see him till the Tournament.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Chi Chi may not, but Gohan most certinaly would, and make sure Goten doesnt have his.

Umm guys wasn't the reasons Goten and Trunks not having tails b/c by that time Kakarrot and Vegeta had the ability to go SS? So why would the tail even be needed if you can go SS.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

No, that has nothing to do with being born with tails, they just had them removed at birth.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I tottaly forgot about Gohan, he must been the one who took off Goten's tail, but I don't think that Vegeta would of taking off Trunks tail.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
The tails were probably removed at birth. Both Gohan and Bulma knew of the dangers that the tail could have if left as-is.