Tag Team titles

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
When CM Punk and Kofi had the tag team titles they barely defended them. But now with Miz and Morrison holding the titles do you believe they'll defend a lot and make one of the main titles once again?

I hope so. Didn't CM Punk and Kofi have more single matches then tag matches when they were a tag team?

I would have much preferred that Morrison went solo instead of getting these tag titles, but I guess you can't have everything. In the meantime, yes, defend the titles and WWE needs to promote a match into a PPV event instead of just TV. :\

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Shows ya how much the World Tag Titles mean when the damn things change hands on a non-TV house show haha.

And yeah, I think this is a good thing. When Miz and Morrison had the WWE Tag Titles they made those titles mean something and I think they'll do the same with this version.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree with you vilky, I thought that Morrison was going to win the IC tournament and face Regal for the championship but I was wrong. I think he deserves a push as a single star.

But I am glad that Punk and Kofi don't have it anymore, because there not tag team type of guys, their single wrestlers.

wooly

I am the woolrus
there's no doubt that Morrison could make it on his own, but Miz & Morrison are by no means stale yet, I don't see any reason for the WWE to split them up. They're extremely entertaining and i'd hate to see the best tag team there is at the moment split up.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree with you vilky, I thought that Morrison was going to win the IC tournament and face Regal for the championship but I was wrong. I think he deserves a push as a single star.

But I am glad that Punk and Kofi don't have it anymore, because there not tag team type of guys, their single wrestlers.
Only reason I predicted CM Punk to win the tourny was because of Regal commentary during his opening round match against Snitsky. He actually talked highly of him so it felt like the planting of the seeds for the feud.

there's no doubt that Morrison could make it on his own, but Miz & Morrison are by no means stale yet, I don't see any reason for the WWE to split them up. They're extremely entertaining and i'd hate to see the best tag team there is at the moment split up.
That's how I feel as well. I think John Morrison is the superstar of the future in WWE but his tag team with Miz is so awesome and so over right now that it would be stupid to rush him in the limelight.