• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Discuss Tactical Snipers

dDave

V.I.P.
I just got this one on my news feed on facebook.

Wow, I only got like 4 of the 14. I didn't take a lot of time to look though. Had I really taken my time I probably could have found 6 or 7 but some of these are just impossible.

Can You Spot Any Of These 14 Tactical Snipers That Are Hidden In Plain Sight?

That's just something else. There's a real art to that. Camouflage makes all the difference in the world.

We don't really have a good section to post stuff about tactical snipers. :lol: I opted to post this in outdoors, don't judge me.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Those people are good. I spotted some but some I couldn't they blend in so well. You would trip over these guys before you saw them or get a bullet to the head.

Thanks for posting this, very interesting. I think Outdoors is a good place for this.

Last edited:

dDave

V.I.P.
Those people are good. I spotted some but some I couldn't they blend in so well. You would trip over these guys before you saw them or bet a bullet to the head.

Thanks for posting this, very interesting. I think Outdoors is a good place for this.
Some of them are right out in the open and you can't tell that they're there at all. The only indicator would be that you're being shot :lol:.

I just think it's really cool that someone can be hiding right there and even when you're sure they're there you still can't find them.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Some of them are right out in the open and you can't tell that they're there at all. The only indicator would be that you're being shot :lol:.

I just think it's really cool that someone can be hiding right there and even when you're sure they're there you still can't find them.
One time some guys were hiding in the woods behind our lake. Think they were fishing and hid when they heard us coming. They had on their camouflage so they thought we wouldn't see them. Well I had on my polarized sun glasses and I saw them just fine.

I told my husband we were being watched and told him where they were. In a low voice so the trespassers wouldn't hear me. He didn't have on polarized sun glasses so he had a hard time seeing them but he finally did.

I think it surprised them I saw them so quick. When they finally realized I could see them they left. Really want to be camouflaged got to put something on your head, face, hands and equipment. The color also should match the background.

These guys here I would have never noticed them. Not from across the lake anyway, maybe if I walked right up on one of them or they moved.