Tacos

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by Major, Apr 30, 2008.

1. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Everybody loves tacos and I know there's at least one person here who's obsessed with them, so I thought it was time for a taco thread. What does everybody like on their tacos?

If I'm eating them at home I like hard shell tacos with ground beef, cheese, lettuce, and hot sauce.

El Famous Burrito has the best tacos though. Soft tacos, ground beef, cheese, lettuce, tomato and hot sauce. I really want to go there now.

2. kelxxx

kelxxx Registered Member

i have never tried them how bad is that !!! lol

3. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

Soft tortillas with a nice white fish, some cabbage, and fresh salsa. Add a squeeze of lime and enjoy. Mmmmmm.

4. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

I like the soft hard taco. Its a hard taco, but rapped in a soft taco. Its amazingly delicious, especially when you get it from Patty's, a complete hole-in-the-wall mexican food place. yum!

5. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Cheese, medium taco sauce, sour cream, guacamole, shredded beef, tomatoes, black olives...I like both hard and soft shells.

6. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Hard taco, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, ground beef, sauce, sour cream, green peppers, onions and maybe a bit of sliced chicken.

7. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I like the soft taco shells with either ground beef or chicken, lettuce, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese. There just can't be enough cheese. I'm telling ya...

I make quesadilla's the same way, loads and loads of cheese, some onions and turkey bacon with hot salsa.

8. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Oh man, oh man, oh man. I knew you'd get me back to posting again.

I like soft shelled tacos, sour cream, tomatoes, steak or beef, really good cheese, and a little bit of lettuce. My sauce tasts change randomly, but I like spicy.

9. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Which would be?

10. R1pperZ

R1pperZ Registered Member

:D I made Tacos last night!

I used spicy taco seasoning in the hamburger
    Grilled some thin steak and added some red onion, pace picante sauce and lettuce on fried 'tortillas de maize' while I sipped on a michelob amber bach.

When I take the time to cook something I go all out baby..
    :lol: