Tacos

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Everybody loves tacos and I know there's at least one person here who's obsessed with them, so I thought it was time for a taco thread. What does everybody like on their tacos?

If I'm eating them at home I like hard shell tacos with ground beef, cheese, lettuce, and hot sauce.

El Famous Burrito has the best tacos though. Soft tacos, ground beef, cheese, lettuce, tomato and hot sauce. I really want to go there now.

kiwi

The Original Kiwi
Soft tortillas with a nice white fish, some cabbage, and fresh salsa. Add a squeeze of lime and enjoy. Mmmmmm.

I like the soft hard taco. Its a hard taco, but rapped in a soft taco. Its amazingly delicious, especially when you get it from Patty's, a complete hole-in-the-wall mexican food place. yum!

Hard taco, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, ground beef, sauce, sour cream, green peppers, onions and maybe a bit of sliced chicken.

Blueyes

Registered Member
I like the soft taco shells with either ground beef or chicken, lettuce, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese. There just can't be enough cheese. I'm telling ya...

I make quesadilla's the same way, loads and loads of cheese, some onions and turkey bacon with hot salsa.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Oh man, oh man, oh man. I knew you'd get me back to posting again.

I like soft shelled tacos, sour cream, tomatoes, steak or beef, really good cheese, and a little bit of lettuce. My sauce tasts change randomly, but I like spicy.

R1pperZ

Registered Member
:D I made Tacos last night!

I used spicy taco seasoning in the hamburger
Grilled some thin steak and added some red onion, pace picante sauce and lettuce on fried 'tortillas de maize' while I sipped on a michelob amber bach.

When I take the time to cook something I go all out baby..
:lol: