• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Taco - Which kind is your favorite?

Powerful

Registered Member
I've taken to making fish tacos at home. Just some salt, paprika and cumin on the fish, and a cole slaw with lime juice, cilantro and scallions on the top.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'm partial to fish tacos.

I ate lunch at a Mexican place called Fuzzy's Taco Shop today, and got half Tempura Fish tacos and half Tempura Shrimp tacos. It's hard to pass up getting a ton lol. They have cilantro, a good garlic sauce, and lettuce and tomato if you want that (I sometimes get no tomatoes).

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I love me some soft shell tacos.

The best ones I ever had were from a place near Toronto

-chicken
-salsa
-onions
-guacamole
-shredded cheese

It was perfection. Has three. Hoping to try them again later in the summer.

Impaired

Registered Member
I just love tacos. My youngest does too - the wife was made sick of them due to how often Lily would ask for them. We have an odd cooking arrangement; I do ethnic foods and bar food, she does comfort food, roasts, soups (except peanut or mulagawtawny I make those)

fish I am picky about, because there is fresh fish and fish I won't eat
but you could probably make a tofu taco taste good (not a big fan of eating sqaures of sponge)

lettuce, onions, cheese and some sort of hot sauce are required - tomatoes are like fish - in season and ripe, there is nothing better. Winter tomatoes are awful.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I like your basic taco, beef, lettuce, tomato, cheese and a medium sauce.