• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Taco Bueno or Taco Bell?

Taco Bueno or Taco Bell?

• Taco Bueno

• Taco Bell

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't know if you have a Taco Bueno near you, but chances are you have Taco Bell. For those who have tried both, which do you prefer and why?

For me, nothing beats a chalupa (yes, I realize this is made up by Taco Bell and not actually Mexican food).

Impaired

Registered Member
No e-coli for me

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
We don't have a Taco Bueno here but I really don't care for Taco Bell. If I want Mexican food I go to Tequilas.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don’t have a Taco Bueno near me, and I’ve never heard of it, but Taco Bell is absolutely disgusting. No offence, but I don’t know how anyone can eat from there.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I don’t have a Taco Bueno near me, and I’ve never heard of it, but Taco Bell is absolutely disgusting. No offence, but I don’t know how anyone can eat from there.
With two hands and a dream, my friend.

Impaired

Registered Member
Yes, because only fast food places have had e-coli scares.

Thanks for that early morning laugh.

Taco Bell wins, it's not even a contest.
Scares?

First green onions, then lettuce and then salmonella.

This is all in the past decade - the first outbreak, the one everyone knows about killed 3 people and sickened hundreds.

That's not a scare. That's a disgrace.

You like crappy food made of cheap ingredients of questionable quality - thanks for the laugh!

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Yes, because Taco Bell makes all those ingredients themselves.

Oh wait, they don't. Which is why Taco Bell is not the only food establishment on that list.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Never heard of Taco Bueno before so the Bell of Tacos gets my vote

I am still a fan...don't eat much fast food these days but still enjoy it

Impaired

Registered Member
Yes, because Taco Bell makes all those ingredients themselves.

Oh wait, they don't. Which is why Taco Bell is not the only food establishment on that list.
Not making the ingredients makes it okay to serve diseased ingredients?

Oh wait, no. No, it doesn't. Enjoy your eColupa