• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Taco Bell breakfast

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yep, Taco Bell has finally done it. They brought out a breakfast menu.

Breakfast on the go is becoming a huge thing in the US now it seems. McDonalds, in reaction, is offering free small coffees for the next couple of weeks.

Has anybody tried the new Taco Bell breakfast yet?

dDave

V.I.P.
Oh so this way you can have indigestion all day instead of just for the evening? :lol:

Taco Bell adding a breakfast menu isn't going to change my life at all, I would hope it doesn't change anyone else either. Their food is literally of the lowest legal quality that they can serve. I will go there once in a blue moon just because a couple of my friends want to go there every once in a while.

I always feel terrible after eating their food. I will actually be making a point to not try their breakfast.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Taco Bell is one of God's greatest gifts! I used to eat it every single Tuesday after I got done bowling. I could eat it 3 times a week most likely.

I'm sure I'll give it a try at some point. If its made by TB, it has to be good. So we'll see.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I've started seeing commercials for this. Funny how they used people named Ronald McDonald.

I almost never eat at Taco Bell anymore, but I'd be curious to try their breakfast. Not sure what they're offering though or how it compares to what McDonald's offers. I love breakfast food though. McDonald's has great breakfast food even though their regular food is disgusting, so maybe Taco Bell will be the same in that regard.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'm going to give it a shot one day soon and I'll check back with a review. The only thing that looks interesting to me is the breakfast crunchwrap. The rest of it seems like pretty standard fare and it all uses the same ingredients anyway.

The commercials with Ronald McDonald are pretty hilarious. I don't know that TB can topple McD's stranglehold on fast food breakfast. They've pretty much got it on lockdown.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Yeah, the crunchwraps actually sound pretty good, but it depends on how good their hash browns are. I love McDonald's hash browns. If Taco Bell's are anything like McD's, then they may have something here. I think it's worth giving it a try.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Maybe its just me but Taco Bell doesn't sound like a place I would want to eat breakfast at. I still might try it one of these days but since its a rare thing for me to eat breakfast out I doubt it.