PPV Tables, Ladders & Chairs PPV, official thread

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

Two matches have been announced...

There are spoilers from RAW...

WWE Title Match, (c) John Cena vs Sheamus (Tables match)

Unified Tag Titles, (c) JeriShow vs Degeneration X (TLC match)

Last edited: Nov 23, 2009

2. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Wow! Delighted to see Sheamus getting a title shot already! Of course he's not gonna win, but still it's a huge step forward for his career. And i think he can put in a good showing against Cena.

I'm excited about this. Might even watch RAW in the run up to TLC now. If i can stomach it...

3. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

AWEEEEEESOME!

Now I'm getting excited for this....and wow Sheamus getting a push now? Good on him, hope he does well in this.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Not a real big fan of Sheamus so I'm not really looking forward to that match. But Jerishow vs DX should be decent. Rumors are that Show needs surgery, so it should be interesting to see what happens.

5. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

*Smackdown Spoiler*

A 'chairs match'!? :rolleyes: Man this themed PPV thing is so fucking lame. Still, Christian vs Shelton Benjamin in a ladder match sounds potentially awesome, though they probably won't be given half as much time as the other matches announced so far.

6. Shooting_Palanx

A chairs match sounds pretty lame lol....

What's funny is, I doubt they're actually going to be using that many chairs considering the no blood policy lulz.

7. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Yeah, or lots of chair shots to the back. At least it's not a RAW match. I think i'd actually vomit listening to Michael Cole saying "one of the most vicious , hellacious matches in the history of WWE... a chairs match!!!" :p

Apart from the ECW Title match (and the Sheamus match if you're a fan of him) this PPV stinks of fail so far.

8. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

I actually love this card so far and plan on ordering it depending on what's going on for me that day. Since its X-Mas time who knows that I'll have to do.

9. Shooting_Palanx

I might order it too, considering my parents forgive me for ordering such a lame PPV liek Hell in a Cell rofl!

10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Man I am so pumped for Shelton vs Christian in a ladder match, that match is going to be one of the best matches of the night in my opinion. We all know what both of these guys can with ladders and when their in the spotlight on the big stage they perform even better.

Not so excited about Undertaker vs Batista though, the match will probably only last 15 minutes or so.