• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV T.V Moms

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Is it just me or most of them are simply annoying. I can only think of a few of them that I don't mind watching, but most of them I cannot stand. The only one that I really enjoy is Claire Huxtable from The Cosby Show. The one that I hate the most is Vivian Banks from Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

Thoughts?

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I can't stand the bitch on . . fuck what the hell is it called . . . damnit.

Whatever, I like Jill Taylor from Home Improvement though.

Barbara

Ess Tii Eph Yu
V.I.P.
I agree with Jill from Home Improvement. She was a real person who had her issues just like any other real mother out there. I am also rather partial to Roseanne. More so than anything she reminds me at times of how my mother when I was growing up.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Ack!

I couldn't stand Roseanne, but that's mainly because of her voice.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Marie from Everybody Loves Raymond pissed me off everytime she had a part. Doris Roberts plays the role too well. :-/

Italiano

Film Elitist
...Is it wrong that the first group of moms that I like that popped into my head when I read this was Desperate Housewives?

Last edited:

viLky

ykLiv
Marge Simpson from The Simpsons is very annoying. Her hair, body type and voice really do her in. Peggy and Louis, too. -.-;

I like Debra from Everybody Loves Raymond, the mom from Malcolm in the Middle and
Dale's wife from King of the Hill.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Whatever, I like Jill Taylor from Home Improvement though.
Yeah I was thinking her as someone I like...

Also I remember thinking the mum from Married with Children was annoying... that was when I was younger though, I probably wouldn't find her half as bad if I started watching again.

Marge Simpson annoys me when she says 'ow homieee'

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
...Is it wrong that the first group of moms that I like that popped into my head when I read this was Desperate Housewives?
Well, you are a self-proclaimed whore, it's not surprising you thought of the biggest MILFs . . wait, are they MILFs? I've never watched. I'm guessing they are.

Xeilo

V.I.P.
Well, you are a self-proclaimed whore, it's not surprising you thought of the biggest MILFs . . wait, are they MILFs? I've never watched. I'm guessing they are.
I think they are MILF's :p, the show isn't that bad for a chick show anyway.