TV T.V Moms

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Dec 3, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Is it just me or most of them are simply annoying. I can only think of a few of them that I don't mind watching, but most of them I cannot stand. The only one that I really enjoy is Claire Huxtable from The Cosby Show. The one that I hate the most is Vivian Banks from Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

Thoughts?

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I can't stand the bitch on . . fuck what the hell is it called . . . damnit.

Whatever, I like Jill Taylor from Home Improvement though.

3. Barbara

Barbara Ess Tii Eph Yu V.I.P. Lifetime

I agree with Jill from Home Improvement. She was a real person who had her issues just like any other real mother out there. I am also rather partial to Roseanne. More so than anything she reminds me at times of how my mother when I was growing up.

4. Merc

Ack!

I couldn't stand Roseanne, but that's mainly because of her voice.

5. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Marie from Everybody Loves Raymond pissed me off everytime she had a part. Doris Roberts plays the role too well. :-/

6. Italiano

Italiano Film Elitist

...Is it wrong that the first group of moms that I like that popped into my head when I read this was Desperate Housewives?

Last edited: Dec 3, 2008
  7. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Marge Simpson from The Simpsons is very annoying. Her hair, body type and voice really do her in. Peggy and Louis, too. -.-;

I like Debra from Everybody Loves Raymond, the mom from Malcolm in the Middle and
    Dale's wife from King of the Hill.

8. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Yeah I was thinking her as someone I like...

Also I remember thinking the mum from Married with Children was annoying... that was when I was younger though, I probably wouldn't find her half as bad if I started watching again.

Marge Simpson annoys me when she says 'ow homieee'

9. Merc

Well, you are a self-proclaimed whore, it's not surprising you thought of the biggest MILFs . . wait, are they MILFs? I've never watched. I'm guessing they are.

10. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I think they are MILF's :p, the show isn't that bad for a chick show anyway.