• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

T-T please help mee!

L

lilbballfrk

a few days ago i was doing my spy sweeper check thing and o course i deleted the bad stuff that they found. then my comp started to freeze every minute for about 5 seconds. so i decided to restart my computer. at startup it was supper slow and there was this thing that it went to. it said that they couldn't find the drive (the non burning one). it said to do the setup (F2) or continue (F1). i pressed F1 because i didn't know what to do. then it had two beeps. everything was back to normal except the fact that my CD doesn't open. i don't know if its because i accidentally did something on the spy sweeper or what but everyone needs to use Cd's right? so does anyone know how to somehow reinstall my CD drive (that came with the comp originally) or to like make my computer go back a few days (making the things i did dissapear and returning back like nothing happend?) i need big help.. T-T

please reply here or IM me (xlilbballfrkx) if its easier for you to explain.

N

Nestor

There's system restore if you've enabled it.
You may also want to check your BIOS settings.
If the BIOS doesn't see it, it's a hardware problem and the drive needs to be replaced.
Then, Check your Disk Management. Is the drive there?
Finally, Check the event logs for specific notes on the incident.

L

lilbballfrk

1. how do i get to the system restore
2. what is BIOS and how can i get to it
3. whats disk management and how do i get there
4. where are the event logs
-_- pity my stupidity.. >.<"

Vegito728

Registered Member
Yes that will sucks for you. Probably because you have all the anime downloads on there which really slows down a computer. Like limewire destroyed my old computer along with Bittorent.:( But you are going to have to do a system restore.

L

lilbballfrk

i did a system restore today and it didnt help a bit. v.v

Vegito728

Registered Member
Well then you are probably going to have to get a new computer.:(

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

You will probably just have to format your computer.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I suppose it would depend on what computer type you have, and if you have Windows n what not.