T-T HELP MEE!!

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by lilbballfrk, Mar 4, 2006.

1. lilbballfrk

lilbballfrk Guest

i need help on an essay.. >.< can you write a 5 paragraph essay tell why you would want/wouldn't want fame? its due on Monday and i don't know why I'm having trouble. i have writers block and i know that there are good writers out there. please help me!! i feel so embarrassed of asking, but I'm so desperate. i am willing to pay credits if i choose to use it. T-T please help me.

2. Sephiroth_Masamune

Sephiroth_Masamune l 7SIN Sasori l

Fame is bad. People want Autographs. I don't like people. I don't like autographs. Cameras make me sick. Attention scares me.

Crap like that. Just make it up as you go. It doesn't have to be true does it?

3. lilbballfrk

lilbballfrk Guest

but i need like long sentences so it makes me look like i know what I'm writing and to make me look smart. lol. the sentences are too short. anyone else wanna help?? >.<

4. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

+ Fame - Money, popularity, travel, w/e

- Fame - popularity, travel, have to disguise yourself in public, media, etc

5. Blur

Blur iPimp

dog write your own damn shit you fuck tarded pos!

lmao jk :DDD

um...yea tho ya should write your own, dont expect us nice people to let youuuuu take advantage of us!

6. lilbballfrk

lilbballfrk Guest

if not an essay, then can anyone help me write a intro?
    intro includes:
    attention grabber
    at least 5 sentences
    thesis
    slightly state why you would want/wouldn't want fame

i tried to write my own. but the more i thought about it, the more i couldn't write.. -.- i'll make sure it's only this ONCE ONLY. all i need is an intro then i can take it.

7. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

You should start it off with a retorical question like....'what does it truely mean to be famous?'...i'm not sure if that's retorical but you could still use it. Then maybe you can state why people are famous (not what they're famous for but what they do to get in the spot light, eg...have a huge fancy wedding.) and give some examples of people and what they do. Then to finish you yourself could say if you do/do not want to be famous, what for and why.

I hate English --_--.

8. lilbballfrk

lilbballfrk Guest

ohh! thanks!! that helped a lot. woot! finally, i got an intro. haha

9. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

No probs, i've done all this already. But i'd rather forget about it ><

10. Uhhh. Paparazzi can see you tap that BA-donk-a-donk and make up bad stories and a sex tape... And all that money can make you go crazy and turn your house into a theme park.. and then someone dies on your rollercoaster and then you get sued and lose the case and then get bailed by the Photographer who made the "supposedly" sex tape and he laughs and makes fun of you. I think thats about a paragraph/