T.O. To Simpson: Stay Away From Romo

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
ESPN - Terrell Owens has a message for Jessica Simpson: stay away.

Simpson has become Public Enemy No. 1 among Dallas Cowboy' fans because of a link being made between her appearance at Sunday's game and the poor performance of her new boyfriend, quarterback Tony Romo.

"Right now, Jessica Simpson is not a fan favorite, in this locker room or in Texas Stadium," Owens said Wednesday.

The Cowboys lost 10-6 to the Philadelphia Eagles, and Romo had what was statistically the worst game of his career all while Simpson sat in a luxury box wearing a pink No. 9 jersey she proudly showed off for television cameras.

The problem for her is Romo's previous worst game came last December at home to the Eagles when then-girlfriend Carrie Underwood was in attendance.
RealGM Football: Wiretap Archives: T.O. To Simpson: Stay Away From Romo

This is very interesting but true, and it seems that this is not only bothering Owens, it's bothering a lot of players from the Cowboys, but I agree with this statement, he's been struggling during games when his girlfriend is at the game, he seems to get distracted.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I really REALLY hate to blame it all on Simpson, but if Romo's girlfriends are affecting his performance, then I want them to get the hell away. It's selfish, yes, but Cowboys are finally having a great season. I wouldn't be mad if Romo messed up because of injuries (although he did sort of hurt himself). I'd be pissed if he messed up because of a girl.

nope, probably just a coincidence. I highly doubt his play would suffer souly b.c. of his girlfriend being there...it just so happens that he struggles when she's there...it's not like he can ALWAYS PLAY GREAT...he played like crap against buffalo this year and she wasn't there for that game...this is just something for dumb people to talk about to make theirselves sound like they have a good point...MOVE ON TO...

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I think it's just a coincidence, and it's annoying that the media makes a big deal out of this stuff. They said Tiger Woods would struggle after he got married. Nope. They said the same shit after he had a kid. Wrong again.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
But the funny thing was he messed up pretty badly when he was supposedly going out With Carrie Underwood last year. Must be those damn southern girls...:lol:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well it seems that Terrell Owens was only joking and the media took it to far, he said that he apologized to Simpson and if she knew him she would know that he was only kidding around. He said that it wasn't only Romo's fault he said that the whole team played bad. Which is true.