T.O. coming to Dallas

Discussion in 'NFL' started by oxyMORON, May 15, 2006.

1. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

So I've heard about this for a while, and I think they'rea actually gonna sign Owens onto the Dallas Cowboys :eek: I can't believe it. I think he's going to ruin the team in a matter of a cople of seasons.

Cowboys were actually showing some noticable improvment last season by almost making it to the playoffs and now TO's here.

anyone else think this'll be good or bad?

2. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

You're just a little behind. The Cowboys signed Owens over two weeks ago. Personally I think if any coach can reign him in it's Parcells. He wont take T.O.'s nonsense for one second. You also have to believe that Owens understands that this stint with the Cowboys will make or break his future career. He knows if he screws up in Dallas no one else will want anything to do with him. For those two reasons I look for T.O. to have quite an impact on the Dallas passing game. With Keyshawn gone, T.O. will be Bledsoe's go to guy.

Hoosier

3. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I sure hope you're right.

oh...heh....I knew about this a long time ago. I just haven't remembered to do anything with it until now.

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

If T.O. doesn't get his way, shooting off his mouth and being a jerk like he was in Philly, he'll just cry about it. Parcells will slap him on the wrists several times I bet, but it will just bring about complaining from ol' T.O.

5. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

Parcells will bounce T.O. like a bad check if he starts his cry baby routine. Reid was a wimp compared to Parcells. He took way too much, more than Parcells will take, and you can bet Jerry Jones will support him.

Hoosier

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I can't wait to see T.O play is first regular season, I am a 99% sure that he will behave, because he probably respect Coach Parcell very much. He's my favorite player, and personally I think he is the best wide receiver in the league. He's a monster.

7. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I've heard that he's a perfect athlete in terms of everything in the first season, but as time goes on, the side that everyone hate's about him comes out.

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Well it all depends on things, is he getting the ball, is the team winning, also if he's having fun with is other teamates, and a big one is if he respect is coach. If everything goes good, then T.O shouldn't be a problem.