T-Mac is on fire.

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Tracy McGrady, Feb 15, 2007.

1. Ever since he came back from the back injury again this season he has been scoring a whole bunch, and dishing out alot of assists. His defense surprising has been awesome as of late. I can honestly say that he is back to his old form. And plus they are winning alot of games, without YAO.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I agree, he's been on fire since he came back from his back injury, I believe he missed one game since he came back, which is not all that bad. But it's good to see that he's still a dominant player in this league, and when Yao comes back, this team can do a lot of damage especially when playoffs come around. But the big thing is can these two stars play together? If yes then this team will be very good.

3. Well from what I saw last yr and this year when they did play together, they were pretty dominant. I hope Yao comes back in top form.

4. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

It's a race against time now for Yao. If he wants to be dominant again, he needs to recover and get in shape as quickly as possible for the playoffs.

I think T-Mac will pretty much be strong in the games he's in. He's their primary shooter before they go to anyone else. Let him touch the ball enough times, he'll be good.

5. bballfan1990

bballfan1990 Guest

I always loved T-Mac he is able to score in so many flashy and cool ways without hogging the ball, when he and Yao are turning up the heat, the Rockets are going to be unstoppable. I think in the off season they should pick up a good PG like T.J. Ford, Ford is good but not hard to get with those 3 they'd be untouchable.