• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

T.I

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was wondering what you thought of T.I I believe he's a very good rapper, he has a lot of good songs, but my favorite is What you know about that, that song is great.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

He's ok as a rapper. I'm not really a T.I. listener, but he did get some cool point when he was on last year's Hip Hop honors. For the most part, I think he's decent.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Who is this guy exactly? I've never heard of him.

L

lilbballfrk

he looks like a poser to me although some of his songs are okay.

Veloci-T

Registered Member
hes probably the best southern rapper, his songs are great! Ride Wit Me and What You Know is the best!

merob

Boom!
I really like T.I. His style is cool. He seems very modest. For someone called King of the South, you'd expect a more arrogant figure. I'm listening to one of his songs right now "why you wanna".
He the most lyrical artist I've ever heard from the south. Recently up in the north, we're hearing a lot of southern music on the radio - which is VERY new. The first artist I can recall receiving playing time from the south is definitely T.I. He's started a trend up here..

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think he's really good, and yes he's a poser, but all rappers are lol well mostly all of them. He's fairly new, and I am sure he will have lots of good songs in the future.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree, I love is new songs that he's coming out with, there great, he's gonna be something special in the future.