• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

T.A.T.U.

S

Sorayoushi

I just want to know more about TATU. I mean I want to know more about Lena Katina and Yulia Volkova. I don't know Russian but I like their song, Show Me Love.

Turbo

Registered Member
they have an official website. i like the first album, i haven't picked up the 2nd album yet.

merob

Boom!
I wasn't aware they came out with a second album. I assumed they'd just disappeared after using that lesbo gimick. Their single "all the things she said" was one of my favorite songs for a short while. I haven't listened to much of anythign else yet.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't know about them, but what I know is that they like to kiss when their playing, I don't know if they do that just to sell albums or tickets to their concerts but I know they make out on stage.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
I don't care that they weren't actually lesbos. They still kissed each other and that works for me! :D

But some of their music sounded alright.

Turbo

Registered Member
their second album just came out like a month ago, their first album was good. ironically most of their first album was covers.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I don't really care either if their lesbos it's pretty sweet, but I don't really like their music doesn't really do anything for me.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
I kind've like their music; its pretty cool. A lot different than most of the stuff I listen to thats for sure!

S

Sorayoushi

Ah yes, that was the information that I wanted to know, they are lesbos. I don't really mind either but when I notice that the songs are meant for other girls... then... well... I get a bit uncomfortable-no offense to all lesbos out there.
Anyways, their music is ok... Although i need to try and get the english version of the songs. As I mentioned before, I don't speak or understand Russian.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
May, or may not be lesbians you mean. I've heard people say that it's only an act to try and sell more albums etc....but really, if people buy the albums, or see them live, because they're lesbians (or pretend to be...) and not because of the music then, in my opinion, they're stupid. You're supposed to see past the image and look at the music itself.