System of A Down!

Discussion in 'Music' started by Vidic15, May 31, 2007.

?

Do you like them?

1. Yes!

57.1%
  2. Nah..

42.9%
  1. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

What do you think about them?

I have two of their albums, Hypnotize and Mezmerize!

Daron Malakian is the best! A Legend!

Genre(s)

Alternative metal
    Alternative rock
    Nu Emo Rock
    Hard rock
    Heavy metal
    Nu Metal

2. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

I love System. They are so cool and I love their music. I also find that their out of the world lyrics stick in your mind for long times. Well such is the case with me anyway. I have Hypnotize and Toxicity which are both amazing albums.

3. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I have tons of their songs. I used to listen to them a lot, but not so much now. I like their Mezmerize album as well as their Toxicity albuum.

I didn't like how they made Daron do a lot more vocals on their newer songs. I prefer Serj's voice over his any day.

4. andrew_bishop

I need to get some of my songs by them back. I used to have all their studio songs and a lot of live stuff as well but my computer screwed up so I lost them. Their lyrics are so weird if you really think about it but truly I love it.

5. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Yeah, their lyrics are never literal, which is why I don't bother trying to understand.......anymore

6. andrew_bishop

Their lyrics are what make them so great. They are unique from every other band out there and thats good. Also they are very popular worldwide and I can't wait for some new work out of them. Should be great

7. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

In some songs, they sing too fast and it's hard to figure the words, hence the song Chop Suey

8. andrew_bishop

But they can also slow things down sometimes as in example with Aerials off the CD Toxicity

9. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I enjoy the music, but I still get annoyed by political lyrics, so I am essentially torn when it comes to SOaD.

10. andrew_bishop

Does anybody know if System has some new work going? Or if they plan to release a new CD in the near future or anything?