• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

"Syrian" rebels threaten Norway

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Norway has concrete evidence of a terror threat that will happen in about 3 days. 50 Islamists left Norway to fight in Syria and now half of them have returned... with the new threat. There are tons more extremists from the UK fighting in Syria. When they start going back to the UK there will probaly be more terror there too.
Concrete terror threat in Norway - the correct link, lol.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Maybe when these rebels go to fight in Syria they should revoke their citizenship and force them to stay in Syria.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
That would solve the problem but they arent doing it. Even the US is very concerned about all the "Syrian rebels" that will be returning to our country.

Foreign fighters in Syria who hold U.S. and European Union passports number “in the four digits, so it’s a serious problem,” Michael Vickers, the Pentagon’s top intelligence official, said this week at the annual Security Forum in Aspen, Colorado.
Norway on high alert

The US could have the same problems Norway is having now.

Last edited:

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
This is from a little over a year ago but in the US you can be arrested for joining foreign fighters if they are against the US. The Australians will also. If its a terrorist organization that to me would mean they could be arrested for it.

If an American joins an army engaged in hostilities against the United States, that's considered an act of treason and punishable by death. The law also, obviously, doesn't sanction membership in designated terrorist organizations...

How countries are keeping their citizens from fighting in Syria
Probably wouldn't hurt to close some loopholes in this law before these people do pull off attacks on our soil again.