• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Syrian rebels seize UN weapons

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
United Nations (United States) (AFP) - Syrian rebels linked to Al-Qaeda have seized UN weapons, uniforms and vehicles from peacekeepers in the Golan and set up a "safe zone" to wage attacks, the Syrian ambassador said Tuesday.

Syrian rebels seize UN weapons in the Golan: ambassador
This is just great, I guess now these UN vehicles and uniforms will allow them to get in places they otherwise couldn't have not to mention more weapons.

Hope legit UN member don't get attacked because someone is afraid they are these guys.

Good thing they had the Israeli side to flee to.

Thoughts?

dDave

V.I.P.
Hopefully intelligence will be able to keep track of who is actually supposed to have that equipment and who isn't. The sooner this is dealt with the smaller the problem will be.

ISIS isn't the only threat in the world. Al-Quaeda is still very formidable and anyone linked to them is pretty dangerous.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Does the UN do that for anyone or just the terrorist groups? Maybe al Nursa should send them a thank you card and list anything else they need.
I was thinking that maybe the UN should send a peacekeeping force into Ukraine but maybe no. They would probaly just give up their weapons and stuff to the Chechen terrorists.
In a word if thats the best the UN can do then they should just GTFO. We definitely dont need any more armed terrorists.