Swine Flu

6fat

Hi. Just to let you all know that with school, college, uni's and work starting again that the risk of Swine Flu is even bigger this time round. They may have reported on the news that less people are catching it but the risk is still there! You see many different people everyday so you can never be certain that you won't catch it. Just be careful!

If you do catch it, you'll notice through these symptoms: Chills, Loss of Appetite, Diarrhoea, etc. Just make sure you don't go to the doctor as this can spread the flu! Stay at home and call 08001513513 or go online to assess your symptoms.

For now, to avoid getting Swine Flu, I am sure you know that you must avoid passing things around like a cigarette so germs don't get into you, and make sure you wash your hands with soap thoroughly. But you can also keep a packet of tissues handy and maybe some hand sanitizer, in case you do touch something where germs could have possibly reached you.

I am working with Boots at the moment to raise awareness.

So has anyone had the unfortunate experience of having to deal with Swine Flu? Let's talk?

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I've got it right now.. I work in a hospital, which is where I surely picked it up. I am a habitual hand washer because I have an immune disorder, but that isnt always enough for someone with an immune diease.

It isn't fun though, that's for sure.