Movies Swine flu fells Harry Potter star

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Jul 5, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

2. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Article says he's recovering so I'm gonna say he'll be fine and can live in peace.

3. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Yeah it says he has now recovered so that's good news. I am not a Harry Potter fan either but it must be horrible to get an illness like that when you're filming.

4. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

No bigger, I'm over the whole swine flu thing, people make it sounds worse than it is.

5. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

People died from it so I'd say it was pretty big,

6. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

Its sad, as a person, that he's sick. I just hate how since he's a celebrity he gets so much attention.

7. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

and people die of pneumonia every year in droves.... I just feel the whole H1N1 thing got blown out of proportion ya know. Nations that are able to handle this type of virus do handle it, so I dont fear it anymore than I fear catching Ebola to be honest.

8. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Yes but what I mean is when there is an outbreak of something that can be fatal then it can't be "made out to be worse than it is".

9. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

no no I completely agree. I'm not trying to be argumentative. I do agree... I think the reason Swine Flu created such a huge scare is because it started in Mexico and ran rampant. Mexico isnt a country that was ready for that type of thing... so it did Kill many many people down there which is unfortunate. Its gotten better though from what I've heard in the news down there. Still theres no way in hell I'd ever wanna go live there :hah:

10. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

The actor's adsence didn't seem to affect filming. Good too, HP fans would lose it if that caused the next film's release to be postponed.