• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Swimming class

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Given that I'm not a good swimmer, tonight I decided to start a swimming course which I'll try to practice everyday, for 2 hours.
The reason I started this is mainly because swimming is one of my favorites sports, especially in this season. It is a full body exercise as well as it gives me the chance to learn and improve my swimming techniques.
It's just another healthier way to spend my free time and I'm glad I chose it !!
:)
I could also choose water aerobic but It's not as effective as classic swimming exercises, in order to keep my body in shape.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
If I have the time, I'll do that too...for exercise and so that I'll feel more comfortable in water that is deeper than 5ft. :lol: I swear, I'm not a swimmer so it was really a miracle that I even tried surfing this month. Is it indoor? Hmm, aren't you afraid the chlorine and all that will make your itching worse?

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
IIs it indoor? Hmm, aren't you afraid the chlorine and all that will make your itching worse?
Yes, it's indoors. I don't know ... there was a sign at the pool's entrance "Against allergies" lololol.
So, I've been feeling good so far. No itching yet haha.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
This was always something I wish that I would be able to do.

Seems like a fun way to get a workout too if you swim for long enough!

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I mostly do it as a work out. I went there today again and swam for 2 hours and half.
I'm having muscles ache but that is a good sing!

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
How I wish I could start the swimming course since 13!!
But didn't know any better at the time. .. :(
------
How I wish I could start the swimming course since 13!!
But didn't know any better at the time. .. :(

Last edited:

Dabs

Registered Member
I wish I knew how to swim, always been a bummer to me, not to be able to go in the deep end of the pools. I stay in the shallow end, maybe venture out to the 4 feet line *ha*

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I did swimming lessons once a week for about 5 years when I was younger. I haven't done it in a very long time though. I miss it sometimes, but I'm more worried now about what my body would look like in one of those tight bathing suits.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I wish I knew how to swim, always been a bummer to me, not to be able to go in the deep end of the pools. I stay in the shallow end, maybe venture out to the 4 feet line *ha*
I'm not afraid of the depth anymore. I seem to handle it pretty well.