Sweet Lil Quillan

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Msbabedoll, May 23, 2005.

1. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

I wanted to publicly thank Quillan for being such a sweet little boy! Saturday I recieved an "angels for Hope" angel requested by Quillan. It suprised me so much and was so sweet I cried. I hung my angel up so it can look over me and my kids.

Thank you Quillan!

Hopfully by the end of the week your mommy will have the auction money and can go buy you a portable nebulizer!!

Hugs and Kisses,
    Ms. Jennifer

2. Julie

Julie Registered Member

I thought there were people on eBay donating one to them? Do you know how they are doing? Mina hasn't been on here in a few days. I hope they are okay & nothing's wrong!

3. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

I "THINK" that she had to go to her mothers for a few days......(not sure on that one), but she'll be back. I have not heard how they are doing lately though.

I did get an email from the winning bidder on Saturday and she said for me to let her know when I got the cashiers check. I should get it today or tomorrow. I am going to send Mina her's priority so she'll get it this week.

4. Julie

Julie Registered Member

Oh, I remember now. She had to go up to Alaska to help out with her sister. I remember something about leaving around the 18th, but don't know how long she'll be gone for??