• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sweet Chilli Salmon

Saffy

Registered Member
Sweet Chilli Salmon

Ingredients

4 Salmon Fillets
6 tbsp Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce
3 Spring onions thinly chopped
12 plum/cherry baby tomatoes, sliced in half
Drizzle Olive Oil
Sprinkle dried Dill/ or sprig of fresh

Method

Place place each salmon fillet on a piece of baking parchment or tin foil and drizzle with olive oil.
Divide sliced onions between each fillet, and place sliced tomates on top, 3 for each( 6halves). Pour equal amounts of chilli sauce over top and season with pepper and dill. Pull the two sides of parchment together and fold down to meet fish, turn round and roll up ends so the salmon is parcelled in,and cook for 20 minutes on a medium heat. When cooked unroll parcel and remove to plate with spatula pouring the juices over top.

Serve with some new potatoes and veg, or salad if you prefer.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Oooh we have this often!

Another good one is salmon with red peppers and cinnamon...it sounds odd but I love it.

:)

Saffy

Registered Member
HI dose this only work with salmon or can you use other fish . sounds yum tho
i suppose you could try it with other fish,,, it cant kill ya:lol: worst that can happen is you dont like it:-/
Oooh we have this often!

Another good one is salmon with red peppers and cinnamon...it sounds odd but I love it.

:)
I love peppers and cinnamon ,, so thanks for that:D

Saffy

Registered Member
I love salmon, so I'm down to try any recipe that involves it. This definitely looks like a good one.
hope you enjoy it! let me know if you do:D i like sweet chilli sauce to dip a tempura prawn in yummy:)

Impact

V.I.P.
I actually have some salmon fillets sitting at home, so i'll try this over the weekend. Sounds pretty tasty.

9thEcho

Registered Member
I'll definitely have to try this one out sometime soon, it sounds pretty great. Good thing I've got some salmon that needs using up :)

Impact

V.I.P.
Holy shit, this is amazing. I made it tonight for dinner, and it's like an orgasm in my mouth. Thank you so much for sharing Saffy.