• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Swedish House Mafia

Pepper

Registered Member
I don't normally like house music that much, but Swedish House Mafia was an exception. I loved listening to their music. In fact, I even went to their concert when they were on their last tour. I wonder why they decided to stop?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I imagine they wanted to concentrate on their own stuff. I was also a big fan of them, especially Alesso. I don’t listen to house music that much anymore, used to be really into it, but I still listen to some of their stuff from time to time.

Pepper

Registered Member
I am actually not into house music that much, but somehow I really liked Swedish House Mafia. I really hope they get together again one day; even if it's just for one tour :)

MainerMikeBrown

Registered Member
I love Don't You Worry Child, by Swedish House Mafia. It has a beat and a rhythm that I think is awesome and catchy.

I was unaware that the group decided to split up. Have they reunited yet?