Sweat Odor

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EllyDicious, Nov 13, 2009.

1. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

[sweat is the latest perfume some people have every single day]
    [​IMG]

Do you have friends who smell very sweaty?
    Do you ever tell them they have a horrible sweat smell? If yes, how?

i do have some. especially a girl at my class which always stinks. i mean there are different sweat smells(and sometimes we all may have a sweat odor) but this girl has it horrible and stinks 2miles away. :shake: she has a close friend (she seems to be pure and washed] but i wonder if she ever tells this girl to wash herself more, depilate the armpits and use an anti-sweat deodo.

Her odor gives me a headache but she's not a close friend of mine so i can't find the confidence and tell her to take care of her easily-smelled- 2milesaway-daily-heavy-nerve racking-yucky sweat odor.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2009

2. FindMuck

FindMuck Registered Member

I assume she would know unless she's completely deaf. Maybe you should try telling her friend and them her friend might be more likely to tell her, or both tell her at the same time maybe?

I'm really not a fan of body odor either. I think its only good manners and good hygiene to keep yourself clean really.

3. EllyDicious

i don't know. i don't think so. if she knew she would've done something.

though .... there are some people who smell not so good even if they wash theirselves multiple times a day and still they have that strange body odor. it's like their body continuously produces the smell no matter what the person does to get rid of it. and i'm afraid this girl has this problem.

now that i'm thinking ....
    having a body odor is different from sweat odor. all humans have body odor but smell odor is something else.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I don't have any friends that smell bad, well only when I play sports with them or work out with them, so it only make sense that they don't smell very nice.

I know people that smell like B.O and I can't stand staying beside them more than a few minutes at time it's that bad. But I definitely won't say anything.

5. EllyDicious

well yeah ... it's normal to smell bad after playing sport, or working out, or doing any other "heavy" physical stuff.[i mean we all smell not so good, i guess].
    but it's not normal having that odor 24 hours a day lol.

B.O? what's that?

6. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

No not really. I have friends that are really sporty and don't need me to tell them when they need to go take a shower after training :lol:
    There were a few people back in school but I didn't know any of them well enough for it to bother me.

Body Odour.

(Do Americans spell it odor? It looks weird either way)

7. EllyDicious

yeah. americans say Odor while brits say odour, if i'm not mistaken. :shifteyes:

8. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I had a girlfriend in high school that was like that. She swore up and down that she used Deoderant but holy hell when it was a hot day she smelled like a water buffalo in Rut.

Nobody really ever told her, one of those uncomfortable things where if you said something you'd end up hurting her feelings 'cause she was a major drama queen. So instead we just joked about it behind her back and then put pretty little smiles on our faces while she stunk up the place.

9. EllyDicious

LMAO. when you say gf you mean your partner or a friend-girl?
    oh wow..it must've been really hard for you to be with her. but if she was your girl, it was your duty to tell her something, i guess.

10. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

yeah, she was a fuck buddy in high school for a little while 'till I hurt her feelings eventually. :hah:

But it wasnt just stink either, she'd have a puddle of sweat under her arms pretty much every day. one of those people that definitely wasnt allowed to wear Grey shirts :rofl:

Dont get me wrong, I sweat like a hog to. But I've never gotten complaints about stinking like rotten mexican food or anything. lol but I have drenched the armpits of shirts in the past. One of those things where its a "Deodorant" not an "Antiperspirant" hahaha.