Swearing

Do you swear:

• Total voters

RATTIE

Registered Member
Do you swear?
Do you swear more here or in real life?

I've got to admit, I swear quite a bit at times in real life.
I try not to swear too much here though.
I think that's because I would probably seem quite harsh without the help of my rediculous facial expressions. :p
I don't like swearing in front of young people either and I know that quite a few members here are still at school.

What do you do?

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
On the forums, I tend to keep it on the low on swearing, but in real life, I do swear, but not around little kids, I even warn my mates about not swearing around the kids.

wooly

I am the woolrus
i don't really swear on GF for some reason. I don't swear in front of family or older people, out of politeness/respect i guess. I swear quite commonly when at college/with friends.

And i curse like a sailor when i'm playing pro evolution soccer! :p

wolfheart

Registered Member
I dont tend to swear that much on here,or around kids specially my own,but the odd one or two do slip through,as my son proved today by shouting out shit at the top of his voice in sainsburys after he dropped his toy!.

At work i dont hold back,and then they words can fly out in quick succession and all directed at the boss's lazy arsed son.

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
It depends on the environment I'm in. Sometimes at sea, or related work, all I'd do is swear. With more civilised jobs, I don't swear at all, unless in private, and even then, it would be rare. My swearing at home is moderate.
Many Scottish people say 'Shite' a lot, which is swearing, ergo, A lot Scottish [not all] people do tend to swear a fair bit, and I am talking about people from all walks of life, so if they deny... ... ... we know better.

Suzie

Registered Member
I swear more than I should in real life. Mostly if I am having a heated argument with someone...but I guess that is pretty normal.