Swearing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RATTIE, Nov 22, 2008.

?

Do you swear:

1. Never

2.4%
  2. Here more than real life

2.4%
  3. Real life more than here

69.0%
  4. I leave a trail of swearies wherever I go

26.2%
  1. RATTIE

RATTIE Registered Member

Do you swear?
    Do you swear more here or in real life?

I've got to admit, I swear quite a bit at times in real life.
    I try not to swear too much here though.
    I think that's because I would probably seem quite harsh without the help of my rediculous facial expressions. :p
    I don't like swearing in front of young people either and I know that quite a few members here are still at school.

What do you do?

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

On the forums, I tend to keep it on the low on swearing, but in real life, I do swear, but not around little kids, I even warn my mates about not swearing around the kids.

3. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

i don't really swear on GF for some reason. I don't swear in front of family or older people, out of politeness/respect i guess. I swear quite commonly when at college/with friends.

And i curse like a sailor when i'm playing pro evolution soccer! :p

4. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Not much at all really. Dunno why, just don't often feel the need to. And if I do then I only use certain swear words.

Well real life I guess, cos I don't think I ever have here. :whistling:

5. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

I hardly ever swear online and I keep swearing in real life to a minimum.

I only swear when it's justified.

6. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

I dont tend to swear that much on here,or around kids specially my own,but the odd one or two do slip through,as my son proved today by shouting out shit at the top of his voice in sainsburys after he dropped his toy!.

At work i dont hold back,and then they words can fly out in quick succession and all directed at the boss's lazy arsed son.

7. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

It depends on the environment I'm in. Sometimes at sea, or related work, all I'd do is swear. With more civilised jobs, I don't swear at all, unless in private, and even then, it would be rare. My swearing at home is moderate.
    Many Scottish people say 'Shite' a lot, which is swearing, ergo, A lot Scottish [not all] people do tend to swear a fair bit, and I am talking about people from all walks of life, so if they deny... ... ... we know better.

8. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

I don't really swear too much here on the forums, but in real life, I do all the time. Just a habit.

9. Stab-o-Matic5000

Stab-o-Matic5000 Cutting Edge in Murder

I swear like a fucking sailor. You may notice that I swear in my posts here. Sometimes alot. Rest assured, I swear even more in real life.

10. Suzie

Suzie Registered Member

I swear more than I should in real life. Mostly if I am having a heated argument with someone...but I guess that is pretty normal.