Swearing/Cursing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Swiftstrike, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

How often a day do you swear or curse?

Also when do you swear the most often? (Some examples)

I casually swear sometimes in conversation with friends and I was thinking tops about 10 times a day...then I remember my nights playing gears of war.

Easily 30x a day probably about 40x a day since I swear all the time when playing Gears of War.

Its not video games cuz I play other shooting games (like halo 2 and such) and and I dont swear that often but gears of war brings out my inner hatred.

How about you guys?

2. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

I swear like a sailor when I hurt myself, drop something, break something, get frustrated, when i'm ranting or pissed off at someone. Otherwise in my every day talk I generally don't. I might slip out crap or damn... but nothing serious.

Ill cuss at the TV when I see a politician spewing crap that I don't like, when the Patriots loose or there are horrible calls on the play.

Here is a nice high school style video about the magical F-Word ... well just look...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqnvxP0H3lM

3. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

When I get pissed, you would be lucky to find a non cusword in the string of words coming out of my mouth.

Other than that, I might throw one in if I feel that whatever I'm talking about needs a little extra emphasis.

4. Corona

Corona Registered Member

When I'm irritated I use profanity- but when I'm pissed I'm quiet.

5. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I rarely curse unless I'm mad... Sometimes if I'm joking with my sister I'll call her a whore or something.

6. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I cuss about 50 times a day. I’m usually just joking around though I rarely cuss at somebody but I have on occasion. I can cuss like a sailor when I’m playing video games to it’s quite fun.

7. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

I am constantly doing it. But I do work in a shop...

8. Italiano

Italiano Film Elitist

All the time, everyday, when I need to emphasize something, when I'm angry, in front of my parents and they scold me. When I want to though I am able to restrain myself.

9. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Im swearing up a storm right now....playing gears.

10. ThaVeileLadie

ThaVeileLadie Registered Member

i swore/ been swearing alot today.... in 1 of those freakin crabby moods today >_<