• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Swat team kills 107 year old man

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
A 107-year-old man was killed during a shootout with members of an Arkansas SWAT team Saturday evening.

SWAT team kills 107-year-old Arkansas man in shootout - CBS News
You wouldn't think a man this old would have the energy to cause so much trouble. Its a shame to live that long to be shot by police but I can't say that I blame the swat team for killing him since he did fire at them.

Misdoubt

Registered Member
I don't know why but I'm always surprised when someone lives past 100 years...

I'm surprised he caused a lot of trouble too, I would of liked seeing some details in the article about what he actually did, I couldn't imagine anyone at that age doing anything too serious.

dDave

V.I.P.
When I read this I thought it had to be an accident or something. I turned out to be way wrong. I had no idea that any 107 year old guy would be capable of something like that.

Most people that are going to get into this sort of trouble are either shot and killed or go to prison much earlier on in life.

Sad that he died but he was near the end anyway. I know that's a morbid thought.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
He lived for so long, just to die like that? Not really fair but when you realise what he did in the first place.